About Me

My photo
Waynesboro, Virginia
trying to live each day with a positive mindset. here to share what I see, feel, think....all because of God above. Spreading the joy :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day One!

I welcome myself to the new world of Blogger!

For a while now I have been wanting to begin a "blog" per say. Not to tell the world what I'm literally doing each minute of every day :) ..... but to share some of my experiences, thoughts, and emotions throughout my daily life.

The biggest thing going on in my life right now is that I am FINALLY a Senior II nursing student! Graduating in May and couldn't be more excited! I know that it will definitely be sad leaving my home on JMU's campus, but I am ready for a new chapter of my life. Luckily I will be living in City Exchange in downtown, with my wonderful friend Katie Chapman!

Currently looking for jobs at both RMH and Augusta Medical Center is the top thing on my plate. Along with juggling my last clinicals, getting prepared for my Capstone, spending time with my little duke (Erin Ouellette), and my wonderful boyfriend Andrew Martin. A girl couldn't be happier :)

So here is my first post.....can't wait to see what comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment